ZTE – A Chinese multinational telecommunications and smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the ZTE Nubia Z18 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with a dual sensor at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
ZTE Nubia Z18 Features
The smartphone features a 5.99 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 403 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on latest generation Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 630 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB or 8GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone does not support MicroSD card for further storage expansion.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 24MP + 16MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery buried inside it with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Red, and Stary Night.
ZTE Nubia Z18 Specs
• 5.99 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 403 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection
• Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
• Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
• Adreno 630 graphics processor
• 6GB or 8GB of RAM
• 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: No
• Dual 24MP + 16MP rear camera
• 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 3450 mAh battery
• Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 technology support
• fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Black, Red, and Stary Night
ZTE Nubia Z18 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived ZTE Nubia Z18 smartphone retails for about 400 EUR.