Vivo – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest mid-range device, touted as the Vivo Y89 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with an Oreo operating system out of the box.
Vivo Y89 Features
The smartphone features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution at 403 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 506 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 16 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery buried inside it. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Aurora, Black.
Vivo Y89 Specs
• 6.26 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2280 pixels screen resolution
• 403 of ppi pixel density
• Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system
• Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm) octa core processor
• Adreno 506 graphics processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 64GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 256GB
• Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera
• 16 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Ion 3260 mAh battery
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Aurora, Black
Vivo Y89 Price
In terms of price, the Vivo Y89 smartphone retails for about 210 EUR.