HMD Global – a Finnish company that has licensed to manufactured Nokia branded smartphone has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Nokia 1 Plus smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Android Pie operating system out of the box.
Nokia 1 Plus Features
The smartphone features a 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 480 x 960 pixels screen resolution at 197 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Mediatek MT6739WW (28 nm) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and for graphics; there is a PowerVR GE8100 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 1GB of RAM along with 8GB or 16GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 128GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports an 8 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 5 megapixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery buried inside it. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Black, Red, and Blue.
Nokia 1 Plus Specs
• 5.45 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
• 480 x 960 pixels screen resolution
• 197 of ppi pixel density
• Android 9.0 Pie (Go edition) operating system
• Mediatek MT6739WW (28 nm) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
• PowerVR GE8100 graphics processor
• 1GB of RAM
• 8GB or 16GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: up to 128GB
• 8 megapixel rear camera
• 5 megapixel front facing camera
• Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery
• Color options: Black, Red, and Blue
Nokia 1 Plus Price
In terms of price, the Nokia 1 Plus smartphone retails for about 90 EUR.