Google – the American multinational technology company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Google Pixel 3 smartphone. The main highlight of the device is that it comes with Android Pie operating system out of the box and dual sensor at the front of the device that captures the perfect you.
Google Pixel 3 Features
The smartphone features a 5.5 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution at 443 of ppi pixel density. There is also Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 630 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone does not support MicroSD card for further storage expansion.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 12.2 megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, phase detection autofocus, PDAF, Auto-HDR, face detection and Dual-LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is a Dual 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.8 and f/2.2 aperture, respectively, for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W technology support as well as QI wireless charging support. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Clearly White, Just Black, and Not Pink.
Google Pixel 3 Specs
• 5.5 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display
• 1080 x 2160 pixels screen resolution
• 443 of ppi pixel density
• Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection
• Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
• Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) octa core processor
• Adreno 630 graphics processor
• 4GB of RAM
• 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
• Expandable storage: No
• 12.2 megapixel rear camera
• Dual 8 megapixel front facing camera
• Non-removable Li-Po 2915 mAh battery
• Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W technology support
• QI wireless charging support
• Fingerprint sensor for added security
• Color options: Clearly White, Just Black, and Not Pink
Google Pixel 3 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Google Pixel 3 smartphone retails for about 860 EUR.